- This event has passed.
Covid Stress… Coping with Loss and Grief Recovery Method® Introduction
April 10 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
You don’t need anyone to tell you when your heart is broken or when you are STUCK in….
You know it!
Is your life forever changed after a loss? Yes. There’s nothing wrong with grieving, but you don’t have to live the rest of your life in pain.
Is the quality of your life what you want it to be?
- IMAGINE thinking about someone who died, or an ex, without feeling broken hearted.
- IMAGINE not having resentments or regrets about a lost job, a health diagnosis, financial struggle or broken relationship.
Imagine living and loving to the fullest.
What would that be like for you?
Unresolved grief is cumulative and cumulatively negative. It’s affects current and future relationships. Have you ever protected your heart from being hurt again after a significant emotional loss such as death, divorce, or loss of
- A Move
- Or any lifestyle change
Grief is normal and natural and takes time to process. But you don’t have to get STUCK in the pain.
Signs of Unresolved Grief
Unresolved grief can be caused by pretty much anything big or small.Although many of sufferers try to pretend that they are “over it” for various reasons, the following are some of the tell-tale signs that someone is grieving:
- Preoccupation with sad or painful memories
- Refusal to talk about the loss at allIncrease in alcohol, food, drug, or cigarette usage.
- Antisocial behavior
- Overindulge in hobbies, work, or exercise activities
- Lack of energy
- Difficulty concentrating
- Isolation from friends and family
If something, someone, or an event was important to you, and a change in that relationship has affected your emotions negatively, there is a way by which you may recover. If you suspect that you or someone you love is experiencing unresolved grief, attend this Introduction to The Loss & Grief Recovery Method® to find your way out of the maze of life’s struggles.
The Grief Recovery Method® will help you navigate the unexpected twists and turns of life so you can move beyond the “stuckness.”