Grief…Get Unstuck: using The Grief Recovery Method® Small Group
July 14 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Do you feel heartbroken, lost, or like something is missing in your life? Transform your life in 90 days!
UNSTUCK…using the Loss & Grief Recovery Method Workshop
Begins June 9
- 8 Consecutive Thursday Sessions ending on July 14
This SESSION, June 9 is FREE so that you can learn more about The Grief Recovery Method and experience the workshop format before you decide to continue and register.
This workshop will provide you with step-by-step guidance to heal your broken heart, so you can be happy again!
The Grief Recovery Method is a scientifically tested Evidence Based Program that provides grievers with a tried and true method that has been continuously refined and used time and time again over the last 40+ years, across multiple countries, and in multiple languages, to help them heal from loss(es)
- Learn how to honor your loved one and still have a happy, joyous life
- Understand why pain and sadness doesn’t have to be your new normal
- Overcome feelings of guilt, shame and regret
- Learn how to let go of painful memories and emotions to make room for happy and joyous ones
- Discover the freedom of knowing that you don’t have to live a life sentence of pain
- Become the person you are meant to be without being held back by the trauma and grief of your past
- Regain your lost quality of life
Included in this price you will also receive…
- 16 hours of actual workshop time.
- A free copy of The Grief Recovery Handbook
- Course materials to guide your through the program
- Unlimited Support
- Weekly contact via phone/text/email
- A process to equip you to move beyond any of life’s losses
Ready to Heal Your Heart?
- Register today. Space is limited.
- Once you pay the deposit you will be emailed the zoom link.
- Pay in installments! $133/mo for three months.
What makes The Grief Recovery Method different?
Our team of Grief Recovery Experts are dedicated to helping the world recover from tragic loss and overcome grief. This isn’t a regular support group. Traditional support groups are usually on-going, which only keeps you stuck in your pain. The Workshop has an end and specific, proven directions for you to follow to heal your heart.
NOT Group Therapy
Traditional support groups encourage grievers to talk about their pain, but don’t always offer a path to recovery. You will be guided step-by-step to take actions that are proven to heal your heart.
Straight From the Heart
Grief is a normal and natural emotional reaction to loss, but most of the solutions people are taught are intellectual. You’ll be guided from your head to your heart, which will improve the quality of your life.
Loss is our Only Topic
If you’re like most people you relate grief to death, but here are over 40 types of loss people can experience in their lifetime! We focus on helping you with any loss, and don’t muddy it down by getting involved with other topics. We do one thing well and that’s help people with broken hearts.
There are over 40 life events that cause grief
- Childhood Trauma
- Financial Changes
- Health problems
- Crushed Dreams
- Career Changes
- Empty Nest
- Lifestyle Changes
Don’t know exactly what’s wrong but feel off?
That’s okay too! A lot of people have come to us for other reasons…
- Don’t want to get out of bed in the morning
- Binge on food, alcohol, drugs, video games, TV, gambling or shopping
- Feel unmotivated, hopeless or numb
- Regret something from their past
- Feel like they are missing something
- Are always fighting with their spouse
- Feel like they are not being the parents they could be
- Hate their job
- Are having a hard time during COVID lockdowns
All losses are valid!
You will get the support and tools you need no matter why you join us.
Grief + Recovery
No one used the words grief and recovery together until The Grief Recovery Institute did. Joy Gaertner, facilitator, is certified as an Advanced Grief Recovery Specialist and is authorized to facilitate both in-person and online sessions for anyone 18 and older. She offers these formats
What is The Grief Recovery Method® Support Group?
- Our Grief Support Groups provide a safe environment for you to look at your old beliefs about dealing with loss, which losses have affected your life, and take actions that will lead you to complete unresolved emotions that may still be causing you pain.
- It’s an action-based group that involves reading and writing assignments outlined in The Grief Recovery Handbook – 20th Anniversary Expanded Edition.
- It’s not a drop in group. You’ll be part of an 8-week group format facilitated by Joy Gaertner, Advanced Certified Grief Recovery Specialists.
- You will learn about all types of loss and you will chose what loss you want to focus upon.
- The Grief Recovery Method is a scientifically tested Evidence Based Program that provides grievers with a tried and true method that has been continuously refined and used time and time again over the last 40+ years, across multiple countries, and in multiple languages, to help them heal from loss(es).
- a copy of The Grief Recovery Handbook will be sent to you
- an email with the zoom link for the session.