Recovery at Powell will have a special service focused on finding hope in the midst of the losses we have experienced.
The Loss & Hope Service will help us reflect on the losses which caused us to journey to the dark night of the soul and then lead us to the Light of the World which brings us HOPE.
Joy Gartner will help guide us through an evening of honesty and hopefulness. If in this year of 2020 you have experienced losses due to the Global Covid Pandemic or have experienced a personal pandemic due to
- the death of a loved one
- divorce or loss of health
- a job, a financial disaster
- a move, a dream or any life-style change
Loss & Hope Service
- December 17
- 6:30- 7:30 p.m. (EST)
Please join us in person: Powell Church, 323 W. Emory Road, Powell, TN. 37849
- masks and social distancing guidelines are in place
- Recovery @ Powell livestream FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/recoveryatpowell
- Recovery YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIRekItRiks5M7YWlMPvBmHmp4o9wp3ZH